Medical Management & Consulting ServicesHow we can help
Telephonic Case Management
Telephonic Case Management is an early intervention, short term, cost management service that is most effective when implemented immediately following an injury or illness.
The registered nurses who serve as VP Medical Consulting’s telephonic case managers, have a vast range of clinical expertise and are highly effective in evaluating the severity of the injury or illness, negotiating medical costs and identifying opportunities for early return to work, all without field involvement and while conserving financial resources. Early intervention and frequent communication help to ensure that all concerned parties remain on the same page of a timely and healthy recovery for the injured or ailing individual.
- Telephonic Case Management services include:
- Four-point contact – employer, employee, providers and claim representative – to identify and implement the most effective care plan
- Medical expertise to evaluate the diagnosis, tests, recommended treatment plans and medications.
- Education for patients and employers throughout the recovery period
- Identification and recommendation of alternative return-to-work options
- Promotion of the use of cost-effective health care services and resources
- Individualized follow-up for the life of the claim
- Professional assessment of potentially conflicting reports from all parties involved in a claim
- Full-service and professional support from VP Medical Consulting’s panel of nurse case managers and on-call professionals
VP Medical Services
Download Our Expert Bios
Please submit your contact information to download our expert bios.