Medical Management & Consulting ServicesHow we can help
Private Care Management
Private Care Management gives an older adult or a disabled individual the opportunity to continue living independently, with the dignity and quality of life they deserve.
VP Medical Consulting’s Private Care Managers will serve as an advocate and liaison for the elderly or disabled individual by taking a collaborative approach in working with the client, their family, physicians and other health care providers to ensure all of the necessary services are coordinated and received in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
VP Medical Consulting’s Private Care Managers bridge the gap between the client and the health care system ensuring all involved parties have the information they need to reduce miscommunication, time, stress and cost. Not only does VP Medical Consulting’s skilled staff have the expertise in helping the client understand and cope with the medical, financial and emotional issues confronting them, they are also linked to other resources and services to enhance the individuals living situation and to guarantee all possible needs are met.
- Private Care Management Services Include:
- Evaluating an individual’s safety and ability to live independently
- Obtaining and coordinating home care nursing and medical care services
- Securing necessary medical supplies and equipment
- Obtaining and interpreting medical records
- Explaining medical exams and testing
- Reviewing medications for possible side effects or contradictions
- Educating client and client’s family on managing medical care
- Arranging transportation to and from appointments
- Obtaining assistance with personal services – homemaking, errands, personal care, etc.
VP Medical Services
Download Our Expert Bios
Please submit your contact information to download our expert bios.