Medical Management & Consulting ServicesHow we can help
IME Scheduling and Reporting
Independent Medical Evaluations are often required to answer specific medical questions in a case; to include the relationship of the diagnosis to the injury, accident or illness, further treatment recommendations, the extent or permanent impairment of the disability and other information as needed.
Independent Medical Evaluations must be performed by a medical professional who has never been previously involved with the client’s care, for the most accurate, honest and unbiased evaluation and diagnosis. VP Medical Consulting’s staff can handle all of the details of this process from beginning to end by providing an extra set of expert eyes and ears during the actual Independent Medical Evaluation. Our team of certified medical professionals will start by setting up the appointment, arranging for prepayment, preparing questions to be addressed during the evaluation, attending the appointment, witnessing the actual exam and then finish up by reporting all findings.
- VP Medical Consulting’s IME services can assist you in:
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Clarifying Causal Relation
- Defining Current Medical Status
- Evaluating Prognosis
- Assessing Maximal Medical Improvement
- Assessing Work Capacity
- Clarifying “Non-Medical” Issues
- Medical Record Reviews
- VP Medical Consulting’s service is distinguished by:
- Expedited Appointments
- Reliable, Valid and Objective Documentation
- Clear, Concise and Readable Reports that Address the Issues
- Timely Reporting
- Providing Local Physicians from our Comprehensive Nationwide Network
VP Medical Services
Download Our Expert Bios
Please submit your contact information to download our expert bios.